Get out the Vote.

Discuss legislation. gun control bills and local Law...
Forum rules
Please keep it civil...
Badger
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA
SGT Supporter: Yes

Get out the Vote.

Post by Badger » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:06 pm

I spent a little time this morning making cold calls in support of 2nd Amendment causes.

The NRA has a very cleaver program that dials the calls automatically and then lets me talk with folks urging them to vote for patriotic candidates in their state elections.

There is a quick survey and a short script that you can use if you choose. All of this is done either with a telephone, or with your computer. Easy-peasy - even an old geezer like me was able to make 55 calls to targeted voters just sitting in front of my computer sipping a beverage and playing solitaire.

Here is the link : http://clicktracking.gractions.com/?qs= ... cYHykdcN2J

Badger
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: Get out the Vote.

Post by Badger » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Funny thing is, out of nearly 60 phone calls, not one person said they were on the "other side" Everyone I spoke with was voting for Trump I got a couple of hangups, and a no thanks, along with several answering machines, but not one person was voting against Conservative principles.

Was it just a miracle, or is it something else?

I am starting to believe that the whole thing is indeed rigged.

Plagued
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Sandpoint
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: AK47 - 74
Next Firearm: Variety of pistols.

Re: Get out the Vote.

Post by Plagued » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:17 pm

Your assumptions are correct. Anything other than a landslide for Trump will be rigged. Soros recently said Trump will win the popular by a landslide but that doesnt matter because they have the electoral in the bag for Hillary.

Regardless my wife and I will vote Trump and urge all of our friends and family to vote Trump as well.