Looks as if they working on I-594,

Discuss legislation. gun control bills and local Law...
Forum rules
Please keep it civil...
Capgun54
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane Valley
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Saiga 21" 308
Next Firearm: Rec 7
SGT Supporter: Yes

Looks as if they working on I-594,

Post by Capgun54 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:24 pm

It looks good, have to wait and see what they really mean, and if it makes through the house.
https://www.firearmspolicy.org/fpc_appl ... ansfer_law
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death." Patrick Henry

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: 22lrAR cause its fun
Next Firearm: P226

Re: Looks as if they working on I-594,

Post by Sandaholic » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Nothing about exempting the need for transfers between CHL holders........disappointing.
It's unfortunate that so many have succumb to the propaganda and new age terrorism. Most of you believed the 2nd amendment gave teeth to our ability to fight for our rights. Now through coercion on a massive scale, you want to restrict our freedoms because of your fear.

Cheers to the Trump years! Here's to hoping justice returns to the land and we get 4 more!

Capgun54
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane Valley
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Saiga 21" 308
Next Firearm: Rec 7
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: Looks as if they working on I-594,

Post by Capgun54 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Well after reading what actually passed and died in committee, the above story is a wash.
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death." Patrick Henry