Buying / Selling Firearms Without Legal Transfer

Discuss legislation. gun control bills and local Law...
Forum rules
Please keep it civil...
bladebum
Retired Global Moderator, SGT Administrator and Founding member
City: Spokane
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Glock 41
SGT Supporter: Yes

Buying / Selling Firearms Without Legal Transfer

Post by bladebum » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:59 pm

WARNING / ADVISORY / DISCLAIMER

State and Federal laws are very clear, no matter how much they suck or what people think of them. The law is the law. Also the site rules are very clear as well on this mater. (see below). With that being said...
We are not law enforcement, however, Spokane Gun Trader will not knowingly allow solicitation to sell or communication to purchase a firearm illegally. If we get a report of this type of behavior, we will certainly look in to it and take appropriate action as needed. I will tell you that just this week, a member, in written form, tried to purchase a gun without a legal transfer. He also stated, in writing, that he does that all the time, using SGT as his source of contacting sellers. That member has been banned for life and if he tries to return under another name, we will certainly catch him. Referral to law enforcement, if any, would be at the discretion of the site owner. Feel free to contact me, any of the Mods or the site owner (Huskyoff) if you need any further info on this subject. Thanks, bb :|
Legal Disclaimer:
Any firearms for sale on this site are private classifieds ads from unverified members. It is the responsibility of the buyer and the seller to abide by all local and national laws of firearm sales. It is also the responsibility of the buyer and seller to verify the validity and verify the transaction of any such sale. Proceed solely at your own risk.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28

WARNING / ADVISORY / DISCLAIMER
Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm" The warrior whispers back, "I am the storm"
"I am a sheepdog, I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf" Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
"Life is Short, Don't Waste It"

bladebum

Re: Buying / Selling Firearms Without Legal Transfer

Post by bladebum » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:27 pm

This still happens on the site. Don't be stupid and lose your gun rights! If you ask a Moderator to break the law, (it happens more than you would think) you will be banned from SGT. :|
Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm" The warrior whispers back, "I am the storm"
"I am a sheepdog, I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf" Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

bladebum

Post by bladebum » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:22 am

bladebum wrote:This still happens on the site. Don't be stupid and lose your gun rights! If you ask a Moderator to break the law, (it happens more than you would think) you will be banned from SGT. :|

bladebum

Post by bladebum » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:30 pm

bladebum wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:27 pm
This still happens on the site. Don't be stupid and lose your gun rights! If you ask a Moderator to break the law, (it happens more than you would think) you will be banned from SGT. :|
We still get reports from members concerning buyers / sellers that tell them that they are o k without a required background check. Whether it's a State or Federal transfer that is required, the law is the law. We take these reports very seriously and if verified, that member in question will be banned for life. Don't be stupid and lose your gun rights. Follow all State, Federal, and SGT rules. Thanks, bb :|

bladebum

Post by bladebum » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:26 pm

bladebum wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:30 pm
bladebum wrote:
We still get reports from members concerning buyers / sellers that tell them that they are o k without a required background check. Whether it's a State or Federal transfer that is required, the law is the law. We take these reports very seriously and if verified, that member in question will be banned for life. Don't be stupid and lose your gun rights. Follow all State, Federal, and SGT rules. Thanks, bb :|
If you break this rule, you will be gone in 60 seconds! :|

bladebum

Post by bladebum » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:42 pm

bladebum wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:26 pm
bladebum wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:30 pm
bladebum wrote:
If you break this rule, you will be gone in 60 seconds! :|
up...

bladebum

Post by bladebum » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:12 pm

^

bladebum

Post by bladebum » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:48 am

^