Labrador
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Kingston
State: Idaho
Favorite Firearm: Mel Forbes 6.5 Swede
Next Firearm: Sako 222

Any info on ammoliquidator.com?

Post by Labrador » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:55 am

I recently bought some 250 Savage ammo on line from them. It never showed up but they charged my card. Now they don’t answer emails and their customer service line has a recording that says “not available”. They have an address on division in Spokane. My credit card can reverse the charge. Anyone have any experience with this company?

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: 22lrAR cause its fun
Next Firearm: P226

Re: Any info on ammoliquidator.com?

Post by Sandaholic » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Sounds like you need to reverse the charge. There are many good online shops. I recommend SGAMMO or Target Sports USA. There are many others. Just look them up before purchasing. Make sure they have good reviews or come in here and ask if anyone has dealt with them. Also a great place to start your search is Ammoseek.
It's unfortunate that so many have succumb to the propaganda and new age terrorism. Most of you believed the 2nd amendment gave teeth to our ability to fight for our rights. Now through coercion on a massive scale, you want to restrict our freedoms because of your fear.

Cheers to the Trump years! Here's to hoping justice returns to the land and we get 4 more!

thumpar
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: All of them
Next Firearm: The next good deal.
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: Any info on ammoliquidator.com?

Post by thumpar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:14 pm

The address is just Postnet. It is a shipping place and drop off.
Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, But always enough time to do it again? - Don S RIP
2/3rds of the worlds surface would be wasted if it wasn't for boating.