Classifieds Moderator
City: Deer Park
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: S&W 4506
Next Firearm: 30-30 Henry
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: Gun show

Post by hatchdog » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:40 pm

I bought some 7.62x51 Factory reloads, $50.00 for 100. This was from Grizzly Ammo, large display in the room to the right. Ammo looks fine, military brass. Time will tell on how it performs. Also traded a guy some 30 carbine ammo for an M1A scope mount which is mounted up and waiting for a scope. (Does it ever end? :roll: )

Torakan
SGT Premium Supporter
City: CDA
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: AAC MPW
Next Firearm: Uzi/MP5/Mac-10

Post by Torakan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:06 pm

Are they having gun shows every other month now? Just went to one last month it seems.
Iraq Combat Veteran
Infantry Master Gunner
US Army Retired

Stiff
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
Favorite Firearm: MBA Gyrojet Pistol
Next Firearm: Spyra Water Blaster
SGT Supporter: Yes

Post by Stiff » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Torakan wrote:Are they having gun shows every other month now? Just went to one last month it seems.
You are correct Sir, there was a three day show last month. Wes Knodel is currently still following the old Lewis and Clark Trader show schedule, so you will also see another show in January, and then nothing until the April show (as it has been for quite some time).
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

mhi1895
City: Mead
Favorite Firearm: Blue Steel & Walnut
Next Firearm: Stainless & Rubber

Post by mhi1895 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:11 pm

I honestly thought that this weekend would be my last gun show. I've been going to these - almost everyone - for more years than I care to admit. (They were annual or semi-annual when I started - bad case CRS so I can't be sure.)

At any rate - I was fairly disappointed by the 3 day show last month. So I went to this one thinking it would be my last. However fate must want me to keep attending. I found a nice shotgun at a good price - some magazines for a S&W pistol I needed, and a few other items at decent prices.

So yes - there are deals to still be had there. I was refreshed and will be attending the January show provided my Gun Fund has recovered by that time.

I've said it in the past - it only takes one good deal to make the show worthwhile - otherwise it's just entertainment.

Thanks,

MHI1895