Coug91
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane Valley
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: 1911's and AR15's
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: 22LR ammo

Post by Coug91 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 pm

MacPhotographs wrote:Last time I got some was about 1 month ago at blacksheep for $17 a brick, they had about 500 boxes? Maybe more. 2 kinds Blazer RN 36grain 500 per box, American Eagle?(Red box with a bald eagle) 425 round box HP 38grain. I might be off on the grains. 2 per customer, so I just grabbed the blazer so I had something to shoot.

I'm with you... that was the last 22LR I've seen.
Fortuna Favet Fortibus.

When you run out of valid things to say, there's always insults.

trott1974
City: Spokane

Post by trott1974 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Funny thing is I refuse to give out any info on ammo on this site anymore! Those jackwagons that are putting it up for $50.00 are just going to find another place to get it from! What I think is really BS is when you see stores starting to up there prices, this whole thing is BS! The only good thing to come from it is that you know where to continue to do business at after this is over! Private individuals or stores that have jacked prices up will not be getting my business after things go back to normal! To put it simply they can kiss my ass!!

Dbl_Trbl
SGT Premium Supporter
Favorite Firearm: AR10A SASS
Next Firearm: CZ 75BD PCR

Post by Dbl_Trbl » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:37 pm

trott1974 wrote:Funny thing is I refuse to give out any info on ammo on this site anymore! Those jackwagons that are putting it up for $50.00 are just going to find another place to get it from! What I think is really BS is when you see stores starting to up there prices, this whole thing is BS! The only good thing to come from it is that you know where to continue to do business at after this is over! Private individuals or stores that have jacked prices up will not be getting my business after things go back to normal! To put it simply they can kiss my ass!!

Well said, couldn't agree more. I have maintained a fairly large stock of .22lr ammo for years and was tempted to sell some to fellow members when the "ammo crunch" set in. I just couldn't bring myself to do it knowing that some jackwad would likely repost it at 200% (or more) mark up. I have maintained a list of every price gouging "member" for the explicit purpose of never doing business with them. Encourage others to do the same.

afsere
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Fairchild
Favorite Firearm: IWI Tavor
Next Firearm: Wish I knew

Post by afsere » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:54 pm

I bought a 550 round box of Federal at Sharp Shooters yesterday for $34. I went in there for 22mag and was still giddy from finding a NIB PMR30 that morning I didn't realize the price until I had swiped my card. Bottom line, they seemed to have a lot of those there.
Keep Calm and Chive On

gandolf
Rookie Member
City: spokane
Favorite Firearm: shotgun
Next Firearm: shotgun

Post by gandolf » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Dbl_Trbl wrote:
trott1974 wrote:Funny thing is I refuse to give out any info on ammo on this site anymore! Those jackwagons that are putting it up for $50.00 are just going to find another place to get it from! What I think is really BS is when you see stores starting to up there prices, this whole thing is BS! The only good thing to come from it is that you know where to continue to do business at after this is over! Private individuals or stores that have jacked prices up will not be getting my business after things go back to normal! To put it simply they can kiss my ass!!
+1

Well said, couldn't agree more. I have maintained a fairly large stock of .22lr ammo for years and was tempted to sell some to fellow members when the "ammo crunch" set in. I just couldn't bring myself to do it knowing that some jackwad would likely repost it at 200% (or more) mark up. I have maintained a list of every price gouging "member" for the explicit purpose of never doing business with them. Encourage others to do the same.
I also have a large stock and have ben selling to freinds and family at cost , but i have a job and can aford to help them unlike all the wealfare goverment tit suckers that hang out at wallmart waiting for the ammo so they can put it for sale
at double the price :evil:

trott1974

Post by trott1974 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:58 pm

afsere wrote:I bought a 550 round box of Federal at Sharp Shooters yesterday for $34. I went in there for 22mag and was still giddy from finding a NIB PMR30 that morning I didn't realize the price until I had swiped my card. Bottom line, they seemed to have a lot of those there.
Sharp shooters are jacking the price up!!! Another reason why not to do business there!! Walmart just had 22lr in this morning at normal prices! I was at sharp shooters 3 weeks ago and they had it in there for $20, went back in last week and they had it at $34

brettov
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Colville
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: 1911
Next Firearm: Big Bore Revolver
SGT Supporter: Yes

Post by brettov » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:24 pm

afsere wrote:I bought a 550 round box of Federal at Sharp Shooters yesterday for $34. I went in there for 22mag and was still giddy from finding a NIB PMR30 that morning I didn't realize the price until I had swiped my card. Bottom line, they seemed to have a lot of those there.

Thats probably been there price for years now.
From the Federalist Papers: “The purpose of the United States Constitution is to limit the power of the federal government not the American people.”