22 Ammo news

Discuss all things rimfire...
WestSpokaneguy
City: spokane
Favorite Firearm: kimber
Next Firearm: ???

Re: 22 Ammo news

Post by WestSpokaneguy » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Just left shadle Walmart and the had the 333 packs of winchester for sale 23$ plus tax

ron
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Cheney
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: G20SF
Next Firearm: Flintlock Rifle

Post by ron » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:29 am

Yesterday. Saturday Aug. 8th Bi-mart had federal American eagle in 50 round boxes, Federal auto match in 325 round boxes, some Remington's and best of all CCI mini-mags in 100 round boxes for $6,69 instead of the usual ten bucks for hundred that we've been seeing everywhere.

This is the first time I've ever seen this much 22 rimfire ammo at Bi-mart in stock. I see this as a very good sign that things finally might be getting bact to "the new normal" to where you might be able to get a 50 round box of ammo for maybe not three dollars a box, but you won't have to pay five bucks abox anymore or 10 bucks for a 100 pack of mini-mags.

And last we4k I didn't see it on the shelves but I saw a young woman at the check-out stand getting a couple of 50 round boxes of Blazers but I was in too much of a hurry to go back and see if they had any more of those. Also, when I bought the box of mini-mags, I only bought ONE box because I didn't want to do like everyone else is doing, "Buying extra, just to make sure I'll have enough" since that's basically what has been what's prolonging the shortage.
Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.

hatchdog
Classifieds Moderator
City: Deer Park
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: S&W 4506
Next Firearm: 30-30 Henry
SGT Supporter: Yes

Post by hatchdog » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:56 pm

^^^^

That is good news, about a week ago Bi-mart in Deer Park (I assume ron was in the Cheney store) had lots of Winchester 22 mag 40gr JHP for like $11.99 per box. Last I was able to find these was at Cabelas and they were 13.99 per box there. I was happy to see this as my wmr likes this ammo best.