any where have cci stingers

Discuss all things rimfire...
WestSpokaneguy
City: spokane
Favorite Firearm: kimber
Next Firearm: ???

any where have cci stingers

Post by WestSpokaneguy » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:26 am

Looking for some stinger ammo i can find the cheap stuff but not what i really want

ron
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Cheney
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: G20SF
Next Firearm: Flintlock Rifle

Re: any where have cci stingers

Post by ron » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:51 pm

WestSpokaneguy wrote:Looking for some stinger ammo i can find the cheap stuff but not what i really want

Have you tried the CCI Velocitors? I find them to be more accurate than the stingers and they hit harder with a heavier bullet that retains velocity better at longer ranges and uses the gold dot technology rather that just a little hole in the tip of the bullet. The "hollow point" is much more shallow and results in greater uniformity which is what probably makes them more accurate. And they are usually easier to find than stingers. Cabelas has the Velocitors from time to time but call first before you go and then call around to other stores locally to see if you can find them.

You might want to try the Velocitors just to compare them to the Stingers that you've used in the past.
Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.

WestSpokaneguy

Post by WestSpokaneguy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:24 am

Never even seen them for sale before if i happen to see some i will grab some up and try them

WestSpokaneguy

Post by WestSpokaneguy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:45 am

Went to gun show yesterday and got a box of both out there it was the same price at 15 a box way to much but i figured i would give it a try at that price i will never grab any more