Pmr 30 holster

Discuss all things rimfire...
HH375HH
City: Spokane, Wa
Favorite Firearm: All
Next Firearm: Any

Pmr 30 holster

Post by HH375HH » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:20 pm

Hey guys I'm looking for a decent holster for my newly acquired kel-tec pmr 30. Don't plan to really carry the gun but sometimes the friends and I have little rim fire competitions when we get together and I would like something that has good retention yet also a fairly effortless draw. I usually use my 22/45 but thought the pmr 30 could be fun and maybe even give me a slight advantage in the 22 mag and also the capacity department. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance

ron
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Cheney
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: G20SF
Next Firearm: Flintlock Rifle

Re: Pmr 30 holster

Post by ron » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:17 pm

HH375HH wrote:Hey guys I'm looking for a decent holster for my newly acquired kel-tec pmr 30. Don't plan to really carry the gun but sometimes the friends and I have little rim fire competitions when we get together and I would like something that has good retention yet also a fairly effortless draw. I usually use my 22/45 but thought the pmr 30 could be fun and maybe even give me a slight advantage in the 22 mag and also the capacity department. Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance

De Santis has a nice selection, the bladetech holster looks pretty good but is expensive. There are others available from Amazon. (edit) I was looking at the wrong page for deSantis. Actually, they only make one holster for the PMR-30 and it's a thumb-break beltslide. But it's also it's less expensive than the Bladetech.

The bladetech might be better as far as faster draw and re-holstering because of it's friction retention system which in even the cheapest kydex holsters works very well.

https://www.amazon.com/Desantis-085BAZ9 ... B00K74OZ8C

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywo ... or6e931u_b

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.

glockgeng
Rookie Member
City: spokane wa
Favorite Firearm: glock
Next Firearm: rifle

Re: Pmr 30 holster

Post by glockgeng » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:09 am

Need some ammo?