ron
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Cheney
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: G20SF
Next Firearm: Flintlock Rifle

Will shortages end soon?

Post by ron » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 am

6 50 round boxes of CCQ Blazers showed up on the shelf of the Cheney Bi-mart Y3esterday for $2.41 each I bought 2. They also had Federals which I don't like even though they are made by the same company. My guns all shoot better with CCI's.

Then when I was down in Tennessee recently they had 500 rnd bricks for $25, Federal and Remington golden bullets (not thunderbolts). so maybe if things are back to normal in other parts of the country that may soon be the case here.
Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.

BC38
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane Valley, WA
Favorite Firearm: The one I have on me
Next Firearm: We'll see

Re: Will shortages end soon?

Post by BC38 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:11 pm

I don't know man. I've heard those same kinds of rumors half a dozen times in the last year, but nothing seems to be changing in terms of supply. The only thing that I've noticed changing is that now Cabelas has started gouging right along with every one else. They had 333 round boxes of Winchesters on their website the other day (for a few minutes) for $29.95 - the same boxes that they were selling a year ago for $17.99 (on those rare occasions when they had any to sell).
I'm not seeing it getting any better so far...
Always looking for a deal on more ammo and reloading components.
I've tried to see things from the liberal point of view - but I'm just not flexible enough to get my head up my ...

Rigger28
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane/Metaline
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Ruger M77 .375 Ruger
Next Firearm: .410 SxS

Re: Will shortages end soon?

Post by Rigger28 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Where I currently live in Alabama, you can't even find bricks of .22. Everything is sold in 50 round boxes and you are usually limited to 2 per person. How are we supposed to teach our kids how to shoot when we can't even find ammo......maybe that's the plan.