Pull&Save Auto Parts

Discuss self defense and carry / EDC / tactics ...
bigredram3500
Gun Trader
City: Post Falls
State: Idaho

Pull&Save Auto Parts

Post by bigredram3500 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Pull and Save Auto Parts is now a "Weapon Free Zone". The signs are on the front doors at both locations. Im guessing that Spalding Auto Parts is going to be the same since they're owned by the same people but thats just speculation.

Kman
Serious Gun Trader
City: North Spokane
Favorite Firearm: Glock 23

Re: Pull&Save Auto Parts

Post by Kman » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm

No way in hell I would go in there without a protection device.
Cats suck, they will get you banned and piss in your car.

30calholemaker
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spirit Lake
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: Sig 1911 Operator

Post by 30calholemaker » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Kman wrote:No way in hell I would go in there without a protection device.
That place is scary at times. It seems like the ruskies have moved in.
Victory favors neither the Righteous nor the Wicked; It favors the prepared.
The problem with today's society, is we no longer drink from the skulls of our enemies

Kman
Serious Gun Trader

Post by Kman » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:26 pm

^^^ YEP, there is no way in hell I would go there defenseless, hell I won't even go alone, too many undesirables, unfortunately I have a couple of vehicles that require me to frequent Pull and Save, I do have to say that the Mead one is way better then the Valley.

nathan289
City: Deer Park
Favorite Firearm: Emp 3
Next Firearm: Stoeger m3000

Post by nathan289 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Guess what they don't know won't hurt them.

Go concealed carry and not worry about it.

scrappy
SGT Premium Supporter
City: spokane
Favorite Firearm: 1911-a1
Next Firearm: 6mm Rem

Post by scrappy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 pm

nathan289 wrote:Guess what they don't know won't hurt them.

Go concealed carry and not worry about it.

Spot on!!!! what they dont know wont get you hurt.
Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate mind.

It is good to live in a depraved time, as one can appear virtuous at little cost.

Just remember......Theres no need to fear....Unnnderdog is here!!! Well, scrappy anyway.....

Blizzard
Apprentice Gun Trader
City: spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: Ruger 10/22
Next Firearm: ????

Post by Blizzard » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:17 pm

i frequent pull and save 3 times a week and i cc a full size 9mm (im a small guy) and no one has noticed so far. I had just pointed the signs out to my roommate and we laughed all the way to row a23.

Kaiser
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane Valley
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Saiga 12
Next Firearm: Bazooka
SGT Supporter: Yes

Post by Kaiser » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:08 am

My brother moved in with me from Kansas city and not knowing any better he went to pull and save. He didn't know the wheelbarrows required a key so he went straight to them and set his toolbox in one. Once he saw the locks he didn't want to carry his toolbox inside to get a key so he left it there, figuring it would be fine for a minute or two. While inside he noticed a man come in carrying a tool box that looked just like my brother's. Still oblivious to how shady Spokane can be, he continued getting his key and started walking back to the wheelbarrows and sure enough his was gone so he ran back outside to the parking lot just in time to see the guy loading my brother's toolbox in a truck. My brother confronted him and asked for his toolbox back. The thief claimed he found it in a vehicle and a pull and save employee said he could have it. I wasn't there but my brother said it went back and forth and hot pretty heated before the thief finally gave the toolbox back.

I could easily see that escalating if the thief had a weapon... in which case having your CCP on you would be wise.
"There was nothing more badass than karate in the '80s. If you mixed '80s-era karate with nuclear warheads, that would still be the less-lethal version because it was diluting karate."

scrappy
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by scrappy » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Very happy to hear he got his tool box back. I am amazed at his restraint in just demanding it back, I think after the first round of that I would have just removed it from his truck myself. I tend to try to keep a close eye on my tools there. Many of the people who frequent that place will take anything not bolted down.

It is good to live in a depraved time, as one can appear virtuous at little cost.

Just remember......Theres no need to fear....Unnnderdog is here!!! Well, scrappy anyway.....

Kman
Serious Gun Trader

Post by Kman » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:32 pm

I had a Torx set stolen out of my wheel barrel, I didn't notice until I left, there were two Africans walking around in full African dress, I am not saying this to be racist it was just noticeable since they looked like dresses, they were bright white with some kind of African markings, they were just walking around Pull n Save they didn't have any tools just big pockets on the side it was really weird. I remember mentioning to my wife to keep an eye on our tools since they didn't look right, that was after I was in a jeep and caught them walking by, I wish I would have noticed that Torx set missing at the time, it wasn't cheap and I had to get another set, ever since then I make sure my tools are with me or my wife and one of us always has a self protection device on.

dmoua
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
Favorite Firearm: Custom 300WSM
Next Firearm: Custom 6.5 Creedmoor

Post by dmoua » Tue May 06, 2014 1:21 am

This is interesting. I go to these places once in awhile and see weird people but never thought people would steal tools in public. I conceal all the time but this just gave me a heads up to be more aware even at junk yards
Instagram @DMOUA_OUTDOORS

https://www.youtube.com/@DMOUA_OUTDOORS

scrappy
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by scrappy » Tue May 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Went there today as a matter of fact. Felt rather cmforted by the presence of my 1911 safely tucked under my long shirt. Yeah, I saw the sign on the door and you know what, I really dont care.

M&P670
State: Wa
Favorite Firearm: M&P 40C
Next Firearm: AR 10

Post by M&P670 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:13 pm

signs at Spaldings are gone now.... :) :)
Keep calm and gear up...

wagunguy
Accomplished Gun Trader
City: Washington

Post by wagunguy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:42 am

Pull n Save is like being in Mexico. Reminds me of the Tri Cities..

scrappy
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by scrappy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:22 am

wagunguy wrote:Pull n Save is like being in Mexico. Reminds me of the Tri Cities..
That or being in Moscow. There have been days out there when I would swear that over half the people there spoke either russian or spanish, and none of them making any attempt to speak english. We will not correct this until we demand a nation wide english only policy. Austsralia has no sense off humor about this. They insist that you speak english and that you adapt to, and adopt, Australian customs. The PM there has said that if you want to live there, become part of the culture or you will live as an outsider, and if you dont like that then you are free to leave.

But, of course we will do no such thing here. Our congress tried to address the issue of simply designating english as the official language of the country. The spineless weasles would not even commit to that for fear of offending someone who might vote for them. It really is sickening this spinelessness that is the manifestation of our "representative" government.

R.J.
SGT Premium Supporter
Favorite Firearm: AK`s & Glocks
Next Firearm: ....mmmmm

Post by R.J. » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:00 am

scrappy wrote:
wagunguy wrote:Pull n Save is like being in Mexico. Reminds me of the Tri Citiesby..
That or being in Moscow. There have been days out there when I would swear that over half the people there spoke either russian or spanish, and none of them making any attempt to speak english. We will not correct this until we demand a nation wide english only policy. Austsralia has no sense off humor about this. They insist that you speak english and that you adapt to, and adopt, Australian customse.
The PM there has said that if you want to live there, become part of the culture or you will live as an outsider, and if you dont like that then you are free to leave.
But, of course we will do no such thing here. Our congress tried to address the issue of simply designating english as the official language of the country. The spineless weasles would not even commit to that for fear of offending someone who might vote for them. It really is sickening this spinelessness that is the manifestation of our "representative" government.
I believe that was proven to be a hoax, apparently he said no such thing. Nevertheless, I agree w/ it. A nation w/out a common language will never be cohesive. We are no longer a "melting pot" but instead a "salad bowl".... or so says the newest job training indoctrination going on.
...one nation, under surveillance, unrecognizable, w/ smart phones & food stamps for all.

WTB - `82 Delorean & Flux Capacitor.

BLM - BURN, LOOT, MURDER