Gear Discussion / Reviews ...
PunkRockRN
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
Favorite Firearm: Mega Arms AR Pistol
Next Firearm: 1911 9mm

Liquid Transformation Kydex Holsters

Post by PunkRockRN » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:26 am

So I posted a while back about two holsters made for me by Grant and they have been great holsters. I have carried with both of them for almost a year, and have been very happy. But I changed my EDC platform and needed a new holster. Grant is no longer with Presicion and I could not find his info so I decided to give Steve from Liquid Transformations a try. Let me tell you, I am very pleased with his work! First off, he is extremely friendly and great to work with. I have some unique specifications in my holsters and he nailed it. I picked up the holster and was stoked with his work, however, after trying the holster out at home, I realized that the belt loops were not sturdy enough for me and the gun was riding too high for me. I am a pretty big guy with a big gut and I need a extra stiff holster to keep the gun close to me and not tipping out Western style. I took the holster back to Steve and he made the changes I requested that same day! He even stayed a little late in order to get it back to me before the holiday weekend. The belt loops may look a little bulky to most of you, and they are, but that is what I require. For the majority of you, he uses a nice low profile loop that is much smaller. Just know that if you have any special needs, Steve can tweek the design to accommodate that. I have him working on a custom project involving trauma shears and I will be asking him to do several more holsters for me in the future. (As well as some window tinting and some custom graffic work........He does quite a bit over there!) Anyway, if you need a well built, custom Kydex holster, look up Steve at Liquid Transformations, you will not be disappointed.

We now have two great custom holster builders here in town-Steve and Grant, give them both a try!

"Coward: One who, in a perilous emergency, thinks with his legs."

dauntless89
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: AR15, 1911, G21
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: Liquid Transformation Kydex Holsters

Post by dauntless89 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:32 am

I've been drooling over Steve's holsters for a long time. One day I'll have enough for one of his masterpieces...
America is at that awkward stage... It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

A shepherd must tend his flock, and at times, fight off the wolves.

Joel 3:10

msm98908
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Madisonville
State: KY

Re: Liquid Transformation Kydex Holsters

Post by msm98908 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Great looking holster. May have to look into one...