Smith and Wesson 617

Post handguns FOR SALE here...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
Haynes and Sons Guns
Local SGT Sponsor
City: Gomorrah (Spokane)
State: Washington
Favorite Firearm: Glock 17LP
Next Firearm: Hadron Enforcer

Smith and Wesson 617

Post by Haynes and Sons Guns » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:42 am

Smith and Wesson 617, 22LR, LNiB, 10 shot, Target hammer, Target sights, upgraded Altamont grip, has original grip, Comes with Bianchi holster. $899

• Trades and Layaway Welcome.

• We accept Cash, Debit, Credit +3%, Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium NO TAX if paying with PM's

• Text (509)475-8125 today to set up a time to come take a look!!

• PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS POSTING, PLEASE TEXT OR PM ONLY!!
  • We accept trades, with cash up or down, try us! We competitively offer around 60-70% on used guns and 70-75% on new guns of retail on trades. For the best guess of what your gun is worth try www.truegunvalue.com and then use our multipliers, this will at least put you in the ballpark.
  • We buy guns every day, but are selective on condition, and typically will pay around 60% on used, and 70% on new.
  • PLEASE TEXT ONLY, (509)475-8125 LITERALLY, any time!
  • We have No Fee, No Interest, Layaway available with 20% down and 20% every two weeks.
  • We take precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium in bar, coin, or bullion, if you pay this way there is NO TAX. We will occasionally take Jewelry at melt value, but this is on a case by case basis.
  • We offer a 5% Discount to all Military, Veteran, Police, Firefighter and Emergency Responder customers with credentials except Veterans, I require only their word and a handshake, if you want to lie about being a Veteran- Karma will burn you more than I can.
  • Speaking of Karma, before you make an offer, or ask us to hold a gun, please be serious about it, most of the time we will not hold a gun without money down, we have just been burned too many times. Also, before making an offer PLEASE check with your girlfriend, wife, mother, psychic; whoever you have to ask, but if I hear "My wife said I can't" one more time after someone has made an offer you will not be invited back.
  • Check out our webpage at www.HaynesandSonsGuns.com for the most recent inventory. We are available daily from 0800-1100 By Appointment Only.
  • There will be sales tax (9%) on this purchase unless trading or paying with precious metals, I hate taxes more than you I promise, but they are just a sad fact of life.
      Now Happy to process Debit Cards ($20 and over) with NO surcharge!!! Credit Cards and most online payments will still cost 3%
    • Idaho Customers Welcome, we deliver to River City Pawn most days of the week.
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Haynes and Sons Guns LLC

$35 Transfers- $25 Veterans, First Responders

PLEASE TEXT ONLY!
    TEXT- (509)475-8125

We are members of and financially endorse and support:
    The National Rifle Association, www.nra.org
    The Second Amendment Foundation, www.saf.org
    The Silent Majority Foundation, www.smfjb.org
    The Conservative Ladies of Washington, www.conservativeladiesofwa.com

Haynes and Sons Guns
    Local SGT Sponsor
    City: Gomorrah (Spokane)
    State: Washington
    Favorite Firearm: Glock 17LP
    Next Firearm: Hadron Enforcer

Re: Smith and Wesson 617

Post by Haynes and Sons Guns » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:02 pm

BUMP!!

Last bumped by Haynes and Sons Guns on Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:02 pm.
    Haynes and Sons Guns LLC

$35 Transfers- $25 Veterans, First Responders

PLEASE TEXT ONLY!
    TEXT- (509)475-8125

We are members of and financially endorse and support:
    The National Rifle Association, www.nra.org
    The Second Amendment Foundation, www.saf.org
    The Silent Majority Foundation, www.smfjb.org
    The Conservative Ladies of Washington, www.conservativeladiesofwa.com