WTS: Smith & Wesson Chiefs Special CS9 (stainless) Subcompact 9mm Pistol $550

Post handguns FOR SALE here...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
sirius
City: Spokane
State: WA

WTS: Smith & Wesson Chiefs Special CS9 (stainless) Subcompact 9mm Pistol $550

Post by sirius » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:26 pm

I have for sale a Smith & Wesson Chiefs Special CS9, a 9mm subcompact single-stack 3rd generation Smith & Wesson pistol. This pistol has an aluminum-alloy frame and a stainless steel slide. The manual-of-arms is TDA (DA/SA) with slide mounted safety/decocker. This pistol has a bobbed hammer, and an ambidextrous safety/decocker lever. It has anti-snag Novak style Trijicon night sights, yellow rear dots and a green front dot, purchased new in 2022. I will include two OEM 7-round magazines: one with a flat baseplate (reduced profile for carry), and one with a finger rest.

The slide and frame are both in excellent condition, with no holster wear. The internals are in excellent condition, and the rifling is sharp and clean. I added a bit of Talon grip tape to the front of the grip, but that is easily removed without leaving a trace. This is my old carry pistol, and it has never failed me. I put new springs and a new firing pin in it when I purchased it used in 2019, and I have since put ~500 rounds through it at the range with no malfunctions.

The S&W 3rd gen pistols (made from ~1988-2010) are great shooters, with excellent triggers; the DA pull is smooth, and the SA has a crispness and reset that rivals or betters aftermarket triggers on other pistols. The CS9 subcompact is among the smallest DA subcompacts available. The aluminum alloy makes for a stiffer, stronger frame than plastic guns, with only a minor weight difference (this one weighs 20oz, the same as an equivalently sized M&P Shield).

I would prefer a local face-to-face transfer in Spokane, but I will ship FFL to FFL on your dime. I prefer Zelle for payment, but will accept certified checks or USPS money orders.

$600 $550 for the pistol and two magazines.
CS9c 0a Left Side with Mags.JPG
CS9c 0b Right Side.JPG
CS9c 1 Top.jpg
CS9c 2 Rear.jpg
CS9c 3 Bottom.jpg
CS9c 4 Interior.JPG
CS9c 5 Barrel.JPG
CS9c 6 Night Sights.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sirius on Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sirius

Re: WTS: Smith & Wesson Chiefs Special CS9 (stainless) Subcompact 9mm Pistol

Post by sirius » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:50 pm

bump

sirius

Re: WTS: Smith & Wesson Chiefs Special CS9 (stainless) Subcompact 9mm Pistol $550

Post by sirius » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:36 pm

bump

sirius

Re: WTS: Smith & Wesson Chiefs Special CS9 (stainless) Subcompact 9mm Pistol $550

Post by sirius » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:22 am

bump

sirius

Post by sirius » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:39 pm

bump

sirius

Post by sirius » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:48 pm

bump

sirius

Post by sirius » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:32 pm

bump