FOR SALE Colt 2A Commemorative Buntline Special 22 cal

Post handguns FOR SALE here...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
fouraceswes
City: Spokane
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Browning High Power
Next Firearm: SA-35

FOR SALE Colt 2A Commemorative Buntline Special 22 cal

Post by fouraceswes » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:07 am

Here is a nice 22 caliber plinker for the guy who wants a Colt single action pistol. This is a 2A Commemorative model in the wooden display box made in limited numbers in 1977 I believe. According to some web sites, there were 3020 of these made. Wish I could say it was beautiful and perfect and worthy of keeping nice for the grand kids but it has been fire and played with so it is not perfect. It is in really nice shape don't get me wrong, and also fired very little. It would be super fun gun for the range or the back yard. $500 bucks I can ship this pistol to an FFL through Precision Combat Arms in Spokane for about $40, or you can come down to Precision and buy it/transer it to yourself. Buyer pays transfer fees. I will throw in a box or two of old 22 ammo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fouraceswes
Next Firearm: SA-35

Re: FOR SALE Colt 2A Commemorative Buntline Special 22 cal

Post by fouraceswes » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:22 am

Bump-doggies, bumperoonie, bumpus

fouraceswes