SEEKINS PRECISION

Discuss AR / M4 / M16 / AK / SKS...
garand
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
State: WA

SEEKINS PRECISION

Post by garand » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:57 am

Which of you have one or have a fair amount or extensive experience with the Seekins products? In particular the large frame AR's. Function, reliability, accuracy, customer service..... I don't normally ask for opinions on specific guns as you can usually find a vast amount of info on various threads, and you can sift through the crap to get an honest idea, but there is not much on the net about these guys. Their web site isn't exactly a wealth of info either. For instance, they tell you length and rate of twist but nothing else about the barrels, brand , rifling, etc. They tell you it has an ambi safety but nothing of the fact they have an ambi mag release as well. I figure they have to be pretty darn good as they machine the uppers/lowers for the GA Precision rifles and those are a fantastic gun. I have had people compare them to some pretty high quality/top tier manufacturers but I don't know if these people have any actual experience with the guns.

Cameron Kaputa
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Harrington
State: Washington
Favorite Firearm: AR-15 pistols
Next Firearm: ???

Re: SEEKINS PRECISION

Post by Cameron Kaputa » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:31 am

I have two billet complete receivers in 5.56 and 6.8SPC. Both are top shelf. I also bought two regular lowers and when I picked them up the owner said the parts are always in spec. and without blems. I recommend them.
Cameron

mauser54
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Silsbee
State: Texas
Favorite Firearm: Ones that i own
Next Firearm: What ever tickles me
SGT Supporter: Yes

Post by mauser54 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:07 am

I built my .300 Blackout using a new Seekins stripped upper. Have had no issues at all. Seekins is top notch. Can't go wrong with a Seekins product.
Gunsmith Graduate with Degree
30 years experience
General firearm repair
DuraCoating service
Customizing firearms.
Contact me by:
- Pm through SGT
- Email - mauser54@yahoo.com

"Second Amendment" America's Original Homeland Security

"The criminal needs to be taught to fear his victim"
Jeff Cooper

garand
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
State: WA

Post by garand » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Thanks for the imput. Any idea who manufactures their barrels or if they are in house?