Discuss AR / M4 / M16 / AK / SKS...
jamsthejelly
Rookie Member
City: Spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: FG 42
Next Firearm: Steyr AUG

AR Lower

Post by jamsthejelly » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Anyone know the cheapest that are around town? I saw one at a Pawn 1 for 50 or 60. Does Best Buy Surplus have any? Cabelas?
Just trying to figure whether i should order one online or pick one up locally.

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: 22lrAR cause its fun
Next Firearm: P226

Re: AR Lower

Post by Sandaholic » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:55 pm

jamsthejelly wrote:Anyone know the cheapest that are around town? I saw one at a Pawn 1 for 50 or 60. Does Best Buy Surplus have any? Cabelas?
Just trying to figure whether i should order one online or pick one up locally.
As cheap as AR's are right now why not just buy a new complete rifle for $450-500? If you're going to assemble your own I will suggest ordering an Aero Precision M4E1 setup ( upper, lower and handguard). One of the best bangs for your buck in my opinion. Or if you want something that is quasi considered to be better I think Colt 6920's are down to $700-800.
It's unfortunate that so many have succumb to the propaganda and new age terrorism. Most of you believed the 2nd amendment gave teeth to our ability to fight for our rights. Now through coercion on a massive scale, you want to restrict our freedoms because of your fear.

Cheers to the Trump years! Here's to hoping justice returns to the land and we get 4 more!

Torakan
SGT Premium Supporter
City: CDA
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: AAC MPW
Next Firearm: Uzi/MP5/Mac-10

Re: AR Lower

Post by Torakan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:53 pm

Give Percision Combat Arms, Axis Mfg, or Haynes and Sons Guns a call. All have a nice selection of complete rifles, lowers, and build components.
Iraq Combat Veteran
Infantry Master Gunner
US Army Retired