Mlok question

Discuss AR / M4 / M16 / AK / SKS...
Jhaw1027
City: Spokane
Favorite Firearm: Remington 788 6mm
Next Firearm: Ar15 build

Mlok question

Post by Jhaw1027 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:28 pm

Anyone know where or if I can get mlok screw sets that are alil longer than what comes stock with a piece of equipment... I'm thinkin of just hittin the hardware store but I wanted to see first if anyone has seen the longer tnut sets I feel I've seen them on Amazon but can no longer find them...

Reason for this is I have a sl-k stock that can accept the mlok qd sling mount it's basically a slot for a sling that also takes the mlok qd point but the stock is thicker than any other piece(handgaurds) of equipment...
JHAW

40pirate
City: PRIEST RIVER
State: IDAHO
Favorite Firearm: Glock 45 w/RDS
Next Firearm: Beretta 1301 Marine

Re: Mlok question

Post by 40pirate » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:30 pm

I haven't looked for those specifically, But Fasteners in Spokane has always had what I needed in the past.

https://www.fastenal.com/locations/details/waspk
USA EOD Vet

Jhaw1027
City: Spokane
Favorite Firearm: Remington 788 6mm
Next Firearm: Ar15 build

Re: Mlok question

Post by Jhaw1027 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Thanx... I'm up on the north side so I was looking around here first before heading way out to the valley and I lucked out ACE hardware on Francis and wall by the Safeway there...

They have a whole isle of screws and different fasteners a lot better selection than lowes and Home Depot...

Also I did find the mlok screw replacements you can order... just google exactly that mlok screw set/replacements and it will pop up... for some reason I was over looking them last time I looked

ACE Hardware options 20-30cents to around 50cents per screw so it's a lot cheaper than ordering of one of the websites if you need the cam Tnuts as well you will have to order off a site that sells the sets...
JHAW