AR-AK bump fire grips

Discuss AR / M4 / M16 / AK / SKS...
pacnw
Gun Trader
City: North of Spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: one that goes bang!!

Re: AR-AK bump fire grips

Post by pacnw » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Fshnpole wrote:Just picked up a new ar and a 100 rd drum thinking this was in production by now, pretty disappointed its not available for purchase yet. Patiently waiting. :roll:
You might want to read the posts.

At this time, there is no production of these . They won't be available.

to4e440
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Post Falls
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: Sig p226r srt
Next Firearm: Sig X-five Allaround

Post by to4e440 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:44 pm

What you guys need to do is send me one to review. I will put them on a SBR and an AOW AR15 and post videos and tell the world how fun it is. ;)
Help make short barrel shotguns legal.
"It's like one day Sig woke up and said, 'You know what? F*ck the ATF'"
If I'm selling stuff first one with cash gets it.
If you say your going to buy it don't wait two days to get back with me.

mcroberts307
Accomplished Gun Trader
City: Spokane
State: WA

Post by mcroberts307 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:54 am

Our product has been finished for a few months now and our Patent will be issued in the next couple of months. That being said, without a relationship with the company that is threatening litigation, even with our Patent, we will not release these grips. Our Patent and tooling are for sale, so any of you can produce this yourself.
Last edited by mcroberts307 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nievo
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Hayden
Favorite Firearm: CZ 75
Next Firearm: AR-50

Post by Nievo » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:29 pm

Cool idea and like the idea of not having to replace the stock, but having to hold the rifle away from your shoulder like that is a killer for me.

If you have your own patent, and this really isn't the same as a bumpfire stock how can they seek legal action against you?

mcroberts307
Accomplished Gun Trader

Post by mcroberts307 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:55 pm

"If you have your own patent, and this really isn't the same as a bumpfire stock how can they seek legal action against you?"
This is America, you can sue anyone for anything. It also costs 100's k to defend ones self.

Nievo
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Nievo » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:05 pm

mcroberts307 wrote:"If you have your own patent, and this really isn't the same as a bumpfire stock how can they seek legal action against you?"
This is America, you can sue anyone for anything. It also costs 100's k to defend ones self.
I'm with you 100% on that and can't stand the fear of frivolous lawsuits in this country. Why go through designing and getting this all set up though if you go in being afraid of that though? Also, don't you have a LLC set up to help protect personal $ in case of a suit? Obviously not a perfect safeguard but would help. I just can't imagine spending this much time/money on a project and not release it out of fear of something "maybe" happening. Unless they've already got paperwork on suit going.

mcroberts307
Accomplished Gun Trader

Post by mcroberts307 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 am

We have been awarded the bump fire grip patent. It will publish in the next week or so. Slide Fire will not let us sell these, so the Patent and all technical property is for sale. It includes the models for the AR, AK, SIG, Scorpion, and H&K.

ron
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Cheney
Favorite Firearm: G20SF
Next Firearm: Flintlock Rifle

Post by ron » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:39 pm

mcroberts307 wrote:We have been awarded the bump fire grip patent. It will publish in the next week or so. Slide Fire will not let us sell these, so the Patent and all technical property is for sale. It includes the models for the AR, AK, SIG, Scorpion, and H&K.
So when will it be produced and marketed?
Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.

racerx
SGT Premium Supporter
City: N. Spokane County
Favorite Firearm: The one in my hand
Next Firearm: H&K 416
SGT Supporter: Yes

Post by racerx » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:54 pm

ron wrote:
mcroberts307 wrote:We have been awarded the bump fire grip patent. It will publish in the next week or so. Slide Fire will not let us sell these, so the Patent and all technical property is for sale. It includes the models for the AR, AK, SIG, Scorpion, and H&K.
So when will it be produced and marketed?
A couple weeks after... NEVER. :(

6400+ views on this topic... that should tell you something right there- lots of interest here alone.
THE FOURTH HORSEMEN RIDES

ALWAYS BUYING AMMO !!!
5.56- .223- .40cal- .22lr

Adapt at ALL costs...
Change WILL come for those with NO FEAR

QUESTION AUTHORITY
WE will not ask YOUR permission to exercise OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS

Thank You Veterans III%erz ForceMultiplyer

Nievo
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Nievo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:25 pm

Something sounds off? You got the patent but aren't "allowed" to sell? Why would anyone want to buy it from you under those conditions?

mcroberts307
Accomplished Gun Trader

Post by mcroberts307 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:02 pm

The facts are, we have patented the grip but don't have the money to fight bogus lawsuits. Simple as that

to4e440
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Post Falls
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: Sig p226r srt
Next Firearm: Sig X-five Allaround

Post by to4e440 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:58 am

This sounds bad but what you should do is go to China have someone make 10,000 of these things and flood the market. Sell them under 30 different name from 3rd party retailers like Amazon, eBay etc.., and screw over the people trying to sue you. This way I am able to get a bump grip.
Help make short barrel shotguns legal.
"It's like one day Sig woke up and said, 'You know what? F*ck the ATF'"
If I'm selling stuff first one with cash gets it.
If you say your going to buy it don't wait two days to get back with me.

mauser54
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Silsbee
State: Texas
Favorite Firearm: Ones that i own
Next Firearm: What ever tickles me
SGT Supporter: Yes

Post by mauser54 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:58 pm

to4e440 wrote:This sounds bad but what you should do is go to China have someone make 10,000 of these things and flood the market. Sell them under 30 different name from 3rd party retailers like Amazon, eBay etc.., and screw over the people trying to sue you. This way I am able to get a bump grip.
+1 :o
Gunsmith Graduate with Degree
30 years experience
General firearm repair
DuraCoating service
Customizing firearms.
Contact me by:
- Pm through SGT
- Email - mauser54@yahoo.com

"Second Amendment" America's Original Homeland Security

"The criminal needs to be taught to fear his victim"
Jeff Cooper

mcroberts307
Accomplished Gun Trader

Post by mcroberts307 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:05 am

This is the new player in this space. They are for sale and if interested, you need to buy them before Slide Fire shuts them down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0CMm38tw-o

pacnw
Gun Trader
City: North of Spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: one that goes bang!!

Post by pacnw » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:09 am

mcroberts307 wrote:This is the new player in this space. They are for sale and if interested, you need to buy them before Slide Fire shuts them down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0CMm38tw-o
Anyone purchased one of these and tested it?

Nievo
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Nievo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:58 pm

I don't know of anyone. Most people think it's a poor design. Not sure why you would want something that you have to hold the stock completely away from your body to work when there are other options out there for not much more money.

mcroberts307
Accomplished Gun Trader

Post by mcroberts307 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Nievo wrote:I don't know of anyone. Most people think it's a poor design. Not sure why you would want something that you have to hold the stock completely away from your body to work when there are other options out there for not much more money.
This device takes place of looking funny using the belt-loop or ridged finger method.

" There exists a continuing need for further improvements in devices that allow the operator to practice new and interesting ways to shoot firearms" Jeremiah Cottle, Slip Fire
JT Grip Solutions
Holder of the patented bump fire pistol grip

mcroberts307
Accomplished Gun Trader

Post by mcroberts307 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:36 am

Slide Fire has now attacked Bair Arms, the maker of this clip-on bump fire device. We as a shooting community need to stand up and spread the word regarding Slide Fires business practice and or boycott it's products.

Fshnpole
Gun Trader

Post by Fshnpole » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:39 pm

Anybody want to buy one of the ones made by bair? I bought one but didnt realize it wouldnt fit my rifle that I cant change out the trigger gaurd on. Since you can no longer get one from bair I figure I would try to sell it.

mcroberts307
Accomplished Gun Trader

Post by mcroberts307 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:06 am

Fshnpole wrote:Anybody want to buy one of the ones made by bair? I bought one but didnt realize it wouldnt fit my rifle that I cant change out the trigger gaurd on. Since you can no longer get one from bair I figure I would try to sell it.
Bair Arms is finishing up on the Gen 2 with locking safety. They will have more in stock soon.

JT Grip Solutions
Holder of the Patented bump fire pistol grip