Cz scorpion VS Ak-47 wasr 10 Gen 2

Discuss all things rifles and shotguns...
cbenson
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: m9a1
Next Firearm: ? I like older guns

Cz scorpion VS Ak-47 wasr 10 Gen 2

Post by cbenson » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:19 pm

I have a AK 47 a Wasr gen 2 with about 450 rds of ammo was wondering if the weapons ban goes threw the ammo for 7.62 will go threw the roof again. Thinking about that was looking at the 9mm cz scorpion. I have a 9 and like having one ammo for two guns. I know my accuracy on the Ak and would also have to learn how to shoot the cz . Giving that...... what are your guys thoughts. ?!

ron
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Cheney
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: G20SF
Next Firearm: Flintlock Rifle

Re: Cz scorpion VS Ak-47 wasr 10 Gen 2

Post by ron » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:13 pm

cbenson wrote:I have a AK 47 a Wasr gen 2 with about 450 rds of ammo was wondering if the weapons ban goes threw the ammo for 7.62 will go threw the roof again. Thinking about that was looking at the 9mm cz scorpion. I have a 9 and like having one ammo for two guns. I know my accuracy on the Ak and would also have to learn how to shoot the cz . Giving that...... what are your guys thoughts. ?!
The two don't really compare. One, the 9mm cz scorpion is available either as a "pistol" or a pistol caliber carbine. The AK is a rifle. pistols are close range defensice weapons while rifles are medium to long range offensive weapon. Hang on to your AK and buy ammo now while you still can. Get the CZ if you want but don't sell the AK to buy the CZ because you would end up regretting it.

And if we sit back let Hillary become president, we are asking for more gun and and ammo shortages. Like it or not, supporting Trump is our only other choice.
Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.