Does anyone local make blued gun screws?

Discuss all things rifles and shotguns...
Rigger28
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane/Metaline
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Ruger M77 .375 Ruger
Next Firearm: .410 SxS

Does anyone local make blued gun screws?

Post by Rigger28 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:28 am

Years ago my dad gifted me a 1921 win 94 saddle ring carbine that at some point my grandpa had the receiver drilled/tapped for a side attached scope mount. I took the scope/mount off of it and duct taped it to my BB gun when I was a young idiot and have since lost them and the attachment screws. Now my beautiful little win 94 has two holes on the side of the receiver and I want to plug them. The receiver is nickel and has a real nice 96 year old patina on it so I was thinking blued screws would look the best. The holes/threads don't look like anything that a standard brownells filler screw set would accommodate. Does anyone know where I can have some made? Thanks, Paul.

NORTHFORKER
Gun Trader
City: Mead
Favorite Firearm: Remington model 8
Next Firearm: unknown

Re: Does anyone local make blued gun screws?

Post by NORTHFORKER » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:20 am

North 40 in Mead has a gun screw "pick-a-nut" near the scope mounts and other gun accessories aisle. I have seen them in there while looking for other screws. Hope this helps.

Rigger28
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane/Metaline
Favorite Firearm: Ruger M77 .375 Ruger
Next Firearm: .410 SxS

Re: Does anyone local make blued gun screws?

Post by Rigger28 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:54 am

NORTHFORKER wrote:North 40 in Mead has a gun screw "pick-a-nut" near the scope mounts and other gun accessories aisle. I have seen them in there while looking for other screws. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the tip!