Pig Slayer
Serious Gun Trader
City: Sequim, Washington
State: Washington
Favorite Firearm: Colt Delta Elite
Next Firearm: The next one I see!

Trap Shoot this coming weekend

Post by Pig Slayer » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:23 am

There is a Trap Shoot this coming weekend out at the Spokane Gun Club in Green Acres (just off Barker Road in the valley). Tournament starts at 10 am. $50 gets you a spot and it is also a "Meat" shoot, so everyone will come home with some food! This is being put on to help wounded vets. So, come on out an shoot some trap, maybe win some prizes and have fun.

hatchdog
Classifieds Moderator
City: Deer Park
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: S&W 4506
Next Firearm: 30-30 Henry
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: Trap Shoot this coming weekend

Post by hatchdog » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 am

I highly recommend giving Trap Shooting a try if you can. Especially a "fun" shoot like Pig Slayer wrote about above. Last Saturday the labor union I am a member of had it's third annual charity trap shoot. I have participated in all three shoots and scored my best this year. With my Browning field shotgun (28" imp/mod) I hit 83 out of 100 birds (I am not a very good wing shot) and my son with his bare bones Remington Express 870 28" mod hit 90 out of 100. (damn kid, beat the old man) Point being you can participate and enjoy a trap shoot with your field shotgun and maybe, who knows, you might bring home some meat!

Pig Slayer
Serious Gun Trader
City: Sequim, Washington
State: Washington
Favorite Firearm: Colt Delta Elite
Next Firearm: The next one I see!

Re: Trap Shoot this coming weekend

Post by Pig Slayer » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:01 am

Hey, I was there last weekend too. My team was the Penske team that was on trap 6. We didn't shoot as well as we would have liked, but oh well it was fun and I wasn't working!!!!!