Next Firearm: AR 10 or Bolt action
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: who does cheap transfers?

Post by RLHas » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:04 pm

Even God took a day to rest!
My Glock Doc
509-869-2754
Call for appointment

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NRA Member

ron
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Cheney
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: G20SF
Next Firearm: Flintlock Rifle

Post by ron » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:11 pm

Mossy wrote:
hatchdog wrote:
Mossy wrote:Anyone?
Double Eagle on Francis is open on Sundays but I'm not sure what their transfer prices are.

Thanks. $40....

So it's up to you. You can either pay double by going to someone who's open on the the day that you want to do your transfer or you can adjust your schedule and save some money.

And like Flawlessfoose said.

"Yes sir you guys at Firearms Finishing are the best. I do all my transfers with FF. Rick and Scott will treat you right :)"

Two or three different people on this forum recently reported problems that they had with one local FFL holder not knowing the law and holding their guns longer than necessary. Personally I'd rather go to someone who I knew and trusted like firearms finishing who I knew would treat me right even if I had to pay more than to take my chances with anyone else.

Back when the Obama gun ban panic after the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting first hit, I panicked right along with everyone else and decided to get a 10mm Glock 20 before they became too scarce. The system was overloaded and was just about shut down for a few days. Scott at Firearms Finishing spent HOURS on the phone trying to get through so I could get my gun. That meant a lot to me and I would never go to anyone else for an FFL transfer.
Last edited by ron on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.

BC38
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane Valley, WA
Favorite Firearm: The one I have on me
Next Firearm: We'll see

Post by BC38 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Moscow wrote:Aint no such thing as a cheap transfer. You pay with your freedom
I understand your point completely and agree with your sentiment about the current law, which I also disagree with. But unfortunately it is the law.

Just a word of caution, keep in mind the fact that doing a sale without following the law you can pay a much higher price in terms of your freedom.

Just sayin' be careful out there....
Always looking for a deal on more ammo and reloading components.
I've tried to see things from the liberal point of view - but I'm just not flexible enough to get my head up my ...

Roland the Headless
Gun Trader
City: Spokane
State: Wa
Favorite Firearm: single 7/ henry .327
Next Firearm: none no more

Post by Roland the Headless » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Two or three different people on this forum recently reported problems that they had with one local FFL holder not knowing the law and holding their guns longer than necessary. Personally I'd rather go to someone who I knew and trusted like firearms finishing who I knew would treat me right even if I had to pay more than to take my chances with anyone else.
one of them was me and it was the bullet hole I still will buy other stuff from them but not firearms
paddle or pan see ya on the creek
.22 Henry .22 Wrangler .22 mkII
.357 Taurus old style m66 4in
.327 Taurus m 327 2in .327 Henry .327 Single 7
.38 spl S&W 642 CCW

Badger
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA

Post by Badger » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:38 pm

Roland the Headless wrote:
one of them was me and it was the bullet hole I still will buy other stuff from them but not firearms
I will happily pay more, drive farther, wait longer, or do without, rather than do business with a dazed and confused B. Hole.

Badger
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA

Post by Badger » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:44 pm

BC38 wrote:
I understand your point completely and agree with your sentiment about the current law, which I also disagree with. But unfortunately it is the law.

Just a word of caution, keep in mind the fact that doing a sale without following the law you can pay a much higher price in terms of your freedom.

I have never violated any firearm related law, nor do I ever intend to do so. There are legal alternatives to most of these foolish and ineffective WA state laws. Exercising them merely takes more effort, creativity, and patience.

BC38
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane Valley, WA
Favorite Firearm: The one I have on me
Next Firearm: We'll see

Post by BC38 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:03 pm

Badger wrote:
BC38 wrote:

I have never violated any firearm related law, nor do I ever intend to do so. There are legal alternatives to most of these foolish and ineffective WA state laws. Exercising them merely takes more effort, creativity, and patience.
Very good. Then my cautionary statement doesn't apply to you.

But it could be of benefit to someone, which is why I made it. Like I said, be careful about what you do and who you do business with. :D
Always looking for a deal on more ammo and reloading components.
I've tried to see things from the liberal point of view - but I'm just not flexible enough to get my head up my ...

Haynes and Sons Guns
Local SGT Sponsor
City: Spokane
State: Washington
Favorite Firearm: Glock
Next Firearm: Hadron Enforcer

Post by Haynes and Sons Guns » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:52 pm

All transfers at Haynes and Sons Guns $20. By appointment only.
Call (509)279-2000
Text (509)475-8125
email italydad@yahoo.com

M-F 10am-1pm and again 11pm until the wee hours of the night
Sat-Sun Open all day by appointment only.
Haynes and Sons Guns LLC

$35 Transfers- $25 Veterans, First Responders

PLEASE TEXT ONLY!
TEXT- (509)475-8125

We are members of and financially endorse and support:
The National Rifle Association, www.nra.org
The Second Amendment Foundation, www.saf.org
The Silent Majority Foundation, www.smfjb.org
The Conservative Ladies of Washington, www.conservativeladiesofwa.com