markodi1900
Rookie Member
City: Chewelah
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Depends on mood
Next Firearm: Ruger 77/22mag

Glock 29 trigger upgrade

Post by markodi1900 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:05 pm

I want to upgrade a Glock G29 with a better trigger. I am looking at the ZEV Technologies™ Professional Fulcrum® Ultimate Trigger replacement kit which, as far as my reading has found, will bring it down to a 3 lb. trigger pull for about $260. Or the ZEV Technologies Competition Spring Kit and V4 Race Connector, which brings it down to 2 lbs. for around $26. Has anyone done this yet? I would prefer to spend the $26 and gain a pound. Any helpful info would be greatly appreciated.
- If guns cause crime then all of mine are defective.

Cameron Kaputa
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Harrington
State: Washington
Favorite Firearm: AR-15 pistols
Next Firearm: ???

Re: Glock 29 trigger upgrade

Post by Cameron Kaputa » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Ask the Glock Doc.
Cameron

RLHas
Local SGT Sponsor
City: Medical Lake
Favorite Firearm: Springfield EMP .40
Next Firearm: AR 10 or Bolt action
SGT Supporter: Yes

Post by RLHas » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:11 pm

The problems I have experienced thru my customers is the ZEV trigger kit offers a striker spring that a lot of times is not strong enough to reset the trigger safety thereby eliminating one of Glock's patented safety features unless one plans to physically reset the trigger.
I tell my customers...
You can do what you want to do, spend crazy money for an empty promise! Or...
We can work with what is there, use a quality connector, a proper spring kit and all the right polish work. Add in the essential extras for a minimal sum and you will have a user friendly handgun that can change the face of any Glock loving nonbeliever...
My Glock Doc
509-869-2754
Call for appointment

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NRA Member

Haynes and Sons Guns
Local SGT Sponsor
City: Spokane
State: Washington
Favorite Firearm: Glock
Next Firearm: Hadron Enforcer

Post by Haynes and Sons Guns » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:40 pm

I have both options in guns featured at JK Ammo and Guns on Hamilton, go on in and give them a pull. The other option that I have featured there which is a NICE option is the APEX flat trigger, go check them out and decide for yourself.
Jason
Haynes and Sons Guns
Haynes and Sons Guns LLC

$35 Transfers- $25 Veterans, First Responders

PLEASE TEXT ONLY!
TEXT- (509)475-8125

We are members of and financially endorse and support:
The National Rifle Association, www.nra.org
The Second Amendment Foundation, www.saf.org
The Silent Majority Foundation, www.smfjb.org
The Conservative Ladies of Washington, www.conservativeladiesofwa.com

ron
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Cheney
Favorite Firearm: G20SF
Next Firearm: Flintlock Rifle

Post by ron » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Haynes and Sons Guns wrote:I have both options in guns featured at JK Ammo and Guns on Hamilton, go on in and give them a pull. The other option that I have featured there which is a NICE option is the APEX flat trigger, go check them out and decide for yourself.
Jason
Haynes and Sons Guns
The Zev trigger at $260 sounds like a lot of money to me. The Apex is more reasonable at around $100 but correct me if I'm wrong, is not available for any of the large frame guns like the Glock 21, 20, or in this case, the Glock 29. It is only available, according to Midway USA, for the Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, and 39.
Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.