Discuss all things Handguns...
Flawlessfoose
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane Valley
State: Wa
Next Firearm: M134

Hk VP9 SK and long slide and optics ready

Post by Flawlessfoose » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:01 am

I ran across this and seems that we're gonna have a a couple new variations of the VP9 available

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017 ... l-sfp9-sk/
WARNING... SIGS ARE ADDICTIVE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF ADULTS .

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: 22lrAR cause its fun
Next Firearm: P226

Re: Hk VP9 SK and long slide and optics ready

Post by Sandaholic » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:38 am

Saweet! Going to have both of those when they come out!
It's unfortunate that so many have succumb to the propaganda and new age terrorism. Most of you believed the 2nd amendment gave teeth to our ability to fight for our rights. Now through coercion on a massive scale, you want to restrict our freedoms because of your fear.

Cheers to the Trump years! Here's to hoping justice returns to the land and we get 4 more!

Flawlessfoose
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Flawlessfoose » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:48 pm

It's pretty interesting on the long slide variant as it says there gonna be available with the option ot two different triggers, one a special forces trigger, and I'm not sure what the other is.
Then it will have the option of a push button mag release or the paddle.
The third thing is it will be available with or without a external saftey.
I just think that is awsome to have those choices available because it seems everyone has different likes and dislikes and really most of these options covers most people's preferences.
Very smart in my opinion.

WickedWillis
Accomplished Gun Trader
City: Post Falls
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: HK MP5
Next Firearm: APC9 Pro

Post by WickedWillis » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Flawlessfoose wrote:It's pretty interesting on the long slide variant as it says there gonna be available with the option ot two different triggers, one a special forces trigger, and I'm not sure what the other is.
Then it will have the option of a push button mag release or the paddle.
The third thing is it will be available with or without a external saftey.
I just think that is awsome to have those choices available because it seems everyone has different likes and dislikes and really most of these options covers most people's preferences.
Very smart in my opinion.
Good on HK for finally listening to some consumers though, this will broaded their sales going forward, and even have non typical shooters buying HK's. Personally, I'm faster with the HK, Euro style magazine release so it's a non-issue for me, but I know people bitch about it all the time.
"There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs."

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Sandaholic » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:10 pm

http://hk-usa.com/hk-models/vp9-sk/

They have migrated to the HK-USA website now and are designated VP9 and not SFP9. I'm hoping before summer they will be here.
It's unfortunate that so many have succumb to the propaganda and new age terrorism. Most of you believed the 2nd amendment gave teeth to our ability to fight for our rights. Now through coercion on a massive scale, you want to restrict our freedoms because of your fear.

Cheers to the Trump years! Here's to hoping justice returns to the land and we get 4 more!

Flawlessfoose
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Flawlessfoose » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:34 am

Sandaholic wrote:http://hk-usa.com/hk-models/vp9-sk/

They have migrated to the HK-USA website now and are designated VP9 and not SFP9. I'm hoping before summer they will be here.
The SFP9 is the Europe name, same gun though.
I'm looking forward to these coming out, especially the SK model.

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Sandaholic » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:31 am

Flawlessfoose wrote:
Sandaholic wrote:http://hk-usa.com/hk-models/vp9-sk/

The SFP9 is the Europe name, same gun though.
I'm looking forward to these coming out, especially the SK model.
Yeah I get that. I was just showing that it is actually getting closer to a reality here.

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Sandaholic » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:17 pm

So they're here for sure now. Some guy posted pics of boxes of them over on HKPro. Still can't find them for sale anywhere. And supposedly the one guy who had one here in the states had issues with his and the rumor mill has started turning. I don't care. Still want one. I can not fathom how these things don't get tested thoroughly (if that is the case). Just release them already and take my money........

Flawlessfoose
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Flawlessfoose » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:52 am

Sandaholic wrote:So they're here for sure now. Some guy posted pics of boxes of them over on HKPro. Still can't find them for sale anywhere. And supposedly the one guy who had one here in the states had issues with his and the rumor mill has started turning. I don't care. Still want one. I can not fathom how these things don't get tested thoroughly (if that is the case). Just release them already and take my money........
I'm surprised to hear he had a issue. Hk tests there guns so heavily before there released to ensure there are no design flaws. This guy could have just been unlucky and got a lemon. As we all know that can happen with most any production firearm. But maybe hk didn't test these different varieties that well?
Whatever the case I'm sure if there's a problem, it will be resolved.

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Sandaholic » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:26 am

You can find them on a few websites here and there for sale but shown as out of stock. Gettin' close! Man I can't wait to put hands on one of these!

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter

Post by Sandaholic » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:34 am

CDNN had 24 when I found them for sale there this morning. Down to 9 now. TargetSportsUsa has them for $507 and $590 for the LE Version with night sights and the 3rd mag (+ free shipping). But who knows when those will be in stock. Just talked the little woman into one! :D