Nice glass, baby! NX8, Razor III

Post firearm parts / accessories / storage / services offered - For Sale / Barter / Trade...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
LW McGlockster
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Sagle
State: Idaho
Favorite Firearm: What day is it again
Next Firearm: More stamps!

Nice glass, baby! NX8, Razor III

Post by LW McGlockster » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:29 pm

Afternoon,
I'm sitting on a couple extra scopes as I sold the rifles they were for.

#1 Nightforce 4-32x NX8 FFP MOAR
SUPER clean scope. Looks new best I can tell. Only took it to the bench for like 40-50 rounds on a 20lb 6.5 Creedmoor. Currently in 1" height NF rings which will be included at asking, and NF caps. Great scope, but I don't have a use for it and I could do well to put some money into my shed.

Like all the NX8, HS and ZS. I have the box.

Asking $1900 w/rings

Razor III 1-10x24 FFP MRAD
EBR-9 reticle. This is one of the sweetest LPVOs made. The 1x has the biggest cleanest views I saw when shopping for my glass for my rifle. 1x usually has some degree of fisheye. I also love the locking illumination. Pretty much all my other scopes are dead batteries when the dial/button gets bumped in the rifle bag.

I have it in an ARC mount which is about a beasty as it gets. The ARC mount has serrations for mounting accessories on the sides, as the bubble level for instance, which is very cool. Mount will come with the scope at asking. Vortex caps.

I got this as an in store demo and will pass those savings on. The box was mixed up at the store so it's a box for the MOA version.

Asking $2300 with the mount.

Eta trades:
Interested in 5" or less S&W .460 S&W/.500 S&W revolvers.
Scandium S&W revolvers.
CMMG Dissent Mk4 5.56 NATO 10.5" Bufferless Pistol, maybe 9mm
MCX-SPEAR LT 5.56 11.5" PISTOL
Jakl pistol
556/7.62x39/300BO bullpup
Steyr AUG NATO, Tavor x95 etc, not the keltec.
PS90

Thanks for looking.
20240422_164229.jpg
20240422_165239.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LW McGlockster on Thu May 02, 2024 6:00 am, edited 6 times in total.

LW McGlockster
SGT Premium Supporter
State: Idaho
Favorite Firearm: What day is it again
Next Firearm: More stamps!

Re: Nice glass, baby! NX8, Razor III

Post by LW McGlockster » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 pm

Pew.........ding

LW McGlockster
SGT Premium Supporter