Rookie Member
City: Cheney
Favorite Firearm: Ruger Blackhawk
Next Firearm: Ruger Sr9c

Spokane Area Ranges

Post by drob492 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:01 pm

Looking to join a Spokane area range.

Trying to chose between SRC and SVRPC.

I like that the SRC is a CMP affiliate and that they seem to do competitions regularly but the price is more and they only have rifle ranges out to 200 yards

I like the price of the SVRPC and that they have longer rifle ranges with steel, but their website doesn't have much info otherwise.

Any recommendations or points of interest on either range would be helpful.
I dont currently do any sort of competition but would be very open to the idea of doing any sort. bench rifle shooting to 3 gun to pistol shoots.

If there is any others near that info would be good too

hatchdog
Classifieds Moderator
City: Deer Park
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: S&W 4506
Next Firearm: 30-30 Henry
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: Spokane Area Ranges

Post by hatchdog » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:27 am

I’m a member of SRC and am very happy with the club and all the shooting options available. They do host four F Class matches per year where shooting at 300 and 600 yards take place. Plus there are a couple of practice sessions available too. Unfortunatly to shoot these distances the 100 and 200 yard lines have to be closed to the rest of the members which limits the longer range shoots. There may be other long range competitions available but F Class is the only match I have participated in.

We are fortunate to have both ranges available to us, I feel the SVRPC is a more relaxed environment and SRC is more strict. I would use SVRPC more but it is a long drive from my home.

drob492
Rookie Member
City: Cheney
Favorite Firearm: Ruger Blackhawk
Next Firearm: Ruger Sr9c

Post by drob492 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Thanks for the info,

Appreciate it man

mcroberts307
Accomplished Gun Trader
City: Spokane
State: WA

Post by mcroberts307 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:47 pm

If you need someone looking over you shoulder, go to SRC.

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: 22lrAR cause its fun
Next Firearm: P226

Post by Sandaholic » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:21 pm

Does the SVRPC have the same timed shot requirements as the SRC? I just want to make sure a couple new setups are gtg when ran rapidly.
It's unfortunate that so many have succumb to the propaganda and new age terrorism. Most of you believed the 2nd amendment gave teeth to our ability to fight for our rights. Now through coercion on a massive scale, you want to restrict our freedoms because of your fear.

Cheers to the Trump years! Here's to hoping justice returns to the land and we get 4 more!

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: 22lrAR cause its fun
Next Firearm: P226

Post by Sandaholic » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:13 pm

The answer is no. Dump a mag if you feel the need.
It's unfortunate that so many have succumb to the propaganda and new age terrorism. Most of you believed the 2nd amendment gave teeth to our ability to fight for our rights. Now through coercion on a massive scale, you want to restrict our freedoms because of your fear.

Cheers to the Trump years! Here's to hoping justice returns to the land and we get 4 more!