EWU92
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
Favorite Firearm: Winchester
Next Firearm: Taurus Judge

Illuminated Reticle

Post by EWU92 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Legal in Washington 4 hunting?
This account is shared by two brothers. So don't assume it's me because it could be him.

Sandaholic
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane, WA
Favorite Firearm: 22lrAR cause its fun
Next Firearm: P226

Re: Illuminated Reticle

Post by Sandaholic » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:31 pm

First thought was "there is no way this is a real question". But since I don't know I guess it could be a thing. I really don't think so though. The gun grabbers probably think its just too lethal having a glowy thing in the look through piece that helps the hunter kill Bambi.

So I'm just tagging in to find out if I am wrong. If I am I may choke on my tongue :lol:
It's unfortunate that so many have succumb to the propaganda and new age terrorism. Most of you believed the 2nd amendment gave teeth to our ability to fight for our rights. Now through coercion on a massive scale, you want to restrict our freedoms because of your fear.

Cheers to the Trump years! Here's to hoping justice returns to the land and we get 4 more!

edzz
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Hayden
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: M-14
Next Firearm: TBD
SGT Supporter: Yes

Post by edzz » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:54 pm

WDFW Help Home > Hunting > Rules For Hunting Equipment

Q - Can I use an electronic scope with illuminated cross hairs while hunting during a modern firearm season?

A - As long as the electronic scope doesn’t project a beam onto the target or use infrared technology, it is legal to use while hunting during a modern firearm season. :o

"Red dot" scopes that have a red dot in the middle of the sight but do not project a beam onto the target are permissable to use for hunting during the modern firearm season as well. :shock:

https://wdfw.wa.gov/help/questions/352/ ... eason%3F++
Ed

The Few
The Proud

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

EWU92
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
Favorite Firearm: Winchester
Next Firearm: Taurus Judge

Post by EWU92 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Thank you edzz.....putting together an AR in 300 blackout and exploring options for optics.
This account is shared by two brothers. So don't assume it's me because it could be him.