Impending Washington state gun legislation

General non-specific firearm talk...
Robley
City: Spokane

Impending Washington state gun legislation

Post by Robley » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:46 am

I am surprised that I have not seen any threads about the upcoming gun legislation here in Washington state. I know that not all of you may be fans of one gun shop or another, but Sharp Shooting recently put out an alert on their Facebook. Here is the text I copied :

The Senate Law & Justice Committee is meeting on January 15th to discuss these issues. The bills discussed will include items like magazine capacity restrictions, banning a variety of firearms including most available handguns, semi-auto rifles, and even some bolt action rifles. This is real. If you do nothing it will pass. We made this image with all of the relative contacts. Sharing this on social media does absolutely nothing! You must pick up the phone and send emails. Even better show up in Olympia on January 15th. Time to act not talk.

Bills to be discussed:
5992, 5463, 5444, 6049, and 6146

There was also a picture showing email addresses and phone numbers of the senators on the committee. I will try to get that on when I am not typing from my phone.

bladebum
Retired Global Moderator, SGT Administrator and Founding member
City: Spokane
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Glock 41
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: Impending Washington state gun legislation

Post by bladebum » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:32 pm

This Topic posted here for visibility only.

Please continue discussion here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=119960
or
here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=119861

Thanks, bb :)
Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm" The warrior whispers back, "I am the storm"
"I am a sheepdog, I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf" Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
"Life is Short, Don't Waste It"