All Semiautomatic Rifles

Post firearms to BARTER or TRADE here...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
bladebum
Retired Global Moderator, SGT Administrator and Founding member
City: Spokane
State: WA
SGT Supporter: Yes

All Semiautomatic Rifles

Post by bladebum » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:55 am

All Semiautomatic rifles:
Due to the continued stupidity of the democrat lawmakers in Washington State, all semiautomatic rifles in Washington State can no longer be processed on a NICS 4473 (for now).
Washington lawmakers have changed the definition of "assault rifle" to include "ALL SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLES". This includes 10/22's, M1's etc. and are included in the Wa State Assault Weapon Ban.
https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.010
(30) "Semiautomatic assault rifle" means any rifle which utilizes a portion of the energy of a firing cartridge to extract the fired cartridge case and chamber the next round,
and which requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.

Washington Residents: You may offer to sell to a FFL only (as described in the Wa State Assault Weapon Ban).

Idaho Residents:
You may continue to post your State / Federal legal items that are banned in Wa State on SGT with a clear disclaimer.
"Idaho resident to Idaho resident sale only. No sales to a Washington resident"
Ads without a disclaimer will be archived without notice.
https://rb.gy/x9h6j

Also, board discussion (info) here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=184730
Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm" The warrior whispers back, "I am the storm"
"I am a sheepdog, I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf" Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
"Life is Short, Don't Waste It"

JeremyD
Site Owner
City: Suncrest
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: AR's
Next Firearm: Gold ones!!
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: All Semiautomatic Rifles

Post by JeremyD » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:44 pm

I will be issuing formal warnings followed by deleting and bans for ads without the disclaimer for WA banned items.

You all know by now.

I don't have the time to ad it for you fellas :|

JD
Veritatem Cognoscere