Trade my ar-47 for a precision .22

Post firearms to BARTER or TRADE here...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
george_jf1
City: RATHDRUM
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: Mr920
Next Firearm: Kel tec ksg

Trade my ar-47 for a precision .22

Post by george_jf1 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:27 am

Bca upper, Anderson lower. I bought the upper just to test some lowers I made and now I'm over it. Its one of their best uppers with the heavy hammer forged fluted barrel. Less than 100 rounds through the upper and 5 test shots on the lower. Lpk is aero precision. It's a good shooting tight fitting upper and lower combo. 2 mags included. Idaho ftf only. Looking for another .22, prefer something like the ruger precision or savage b22 precision, possibly others so feel free to make an offer. The pcp rifle is an aea challenger .50. It's an absolute animal. value on the ar=$520, value on the air rifle =$650 and includes tons of 336 grain .495 slugs and hornady ball ammo. Text preferred for a quick reply. 208 518 69four one. Would take partial trade towards either for a holosun 507k.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.