300 Norma for sale

Post rifles FOR SALE here...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
Bronco44
City: Priest River
State: Idaho
Favorite Firearm: 300 Norma
Next Firearm: 338 Norma

300 Norma for sale

Post by Bronco44 » Wed May 15, 2024 5:48 pm

I have a 300 Norma for sale. Built by Snowy Mountain Rifles 2 years ago. Rifle has 200-230 rounds through it.
Gunwerks clymr stock
Defiance deviant GA hunter action
26" Proof carbon sendero with snowy mtn 3 port brake
Snowy mtn bottom metal with wyatts cfe 9 internal mag box
Nightforce atacr 4×16×50 F2

I have over 6500 into the gun and the scope is 2400 brand new before tax with no rings (hawkins rings $170ish). I would like 4400 for the gun and 2k for the scope with rings. I will sell the gun without the scope though.

Gun shoots awesome, I hand load so I have never shot factory ammo in it. It does have some nics on ceracote here and there as it has been in the mountains but nothing bad. I shot the 245 Berger EOL at 2920 fps with 1/2 less moa at 800 yards. I'm near the cda area and would like to sell locally to an idaho person if possible. Don't really want to sell but life happens
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last bumped by Bronco44 on Wed May 15, 2024 5:48 pm.