SGT Premium Supporter
City: Colville
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: 1911
Next Firearm: Big Bore Revolver
SGT Supporter: Yes

AR tacticle case

Post by brettov » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:45 pm

I was in the need for a Tac case for my rifle length AR . My carbine has one of the Bulldog cases but the rifle was to long . I looked online at a bunch of them . I was never that happy with the Bulldog case but the ones I liked were $85 plus shipping everywhere I looked . I was in the Big-R in Colville last week and they had this Timber Ridge case on sale for $49 . That was only $10 more than the Bulldog case after shipping charges . I really like this case . Each mag pouch holds three 30round mags . there is a padded pouch that will hold a pistol . You can add more mag pouches .There is room for extra ammo . Nice thick padding . The shoulder strap has 4 attachment points so you can find a good carry position .

From the Federalist Papers: “The purpose of the United States Constitution is to limit the power of the federal government not the American people.”

XDMShawn
City: Spokane
Favorite Firearm: My Colt LE6940 AR-15
Next Firearm: .45

Re: AR tacticle case

Post by XDMShawn » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:29 am

Very cool! Thanks for sharing! I have been looking for a case myself. I will be heading to Big R to see if I can find one in our local store.