Gear Discussion / Reviews ...
savage1r
Accomplished Gun Trader
City: Spokane
Favorite Firearm: sks
Next Firearm: CETME/Enfield 2A

Cheap A$$ Knives - Meh

Post by savage1r » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Sometimes something is better than nothing, sometimes a few dollars will buy something that's worthwhile, sometimes certain knives are fun novelties. These are a few of mine and my thoughts on them. They're all cheap, some are damn near worthless, but even crap knives can be useful when there's nothing else around.
Please visit my YouTube page at: www.youtube.com/user/savage1r

memyselfandi
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane
Favorite Firearm: Single six, old mod
Next Firearm: M1A
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: Cheap A$$ Knives - Meh

Post by memyselfandi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:13 pm

wal*mart sells a folding/pocket knife in the camping section for a dollar, yes, a dollar, I've probably bought 40 of 'em over the last few years, I've got 'em floatin' around my vehicles, garage, tool boxes, tackle boxes, all around the house...I've only ever "broken" one of 'em (and it's not really even broken, just unscrewed and I lost the screw), I use 'em for all kinds of stuff, at that price you can afford to break 'em and have 'em everywhere so you're sure to have one when ya need one, and if somebody needs to borrow a knife I usually just give it to 'em...I've seen more broken knives that cost $50+ than I care to think about, I'd rather just have 50 one dollar knives, thank you very much (I sure do appreciate a good "old timer" though)
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -Washington

lively stone
SGT Premium Supporter
City: Spokane Valley
State: Washington
Favorite Firearm: Glock 34 Gen 5 MOS
Location: Standing in God's loving grace and peace (Rom 5:1-2, 8:1-2, 28)

Re: Cheap A$$ Knives - Meh

Post by lively stone » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Cool knives and YouTube!

The best to you,

lively stone
Jesus Christ died for our sins.
He was buried and He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.
(See 1 Cor 15:3-4, Acts 16:31, John 3:16, 36)