My Glock Doc...

A place to get information on your local SGT Sponsors...
RLHas
Local SGT Sponsor
City: Medical Lake
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Springfield EMP .40
Next Firearm: AR 10 or Bolt action
SGT Supporter: Yes

My Glock Doc...

Post by RLHas » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:11 am

My Glock Doc is a small little established business dedicated to customer service and originality!
I'm located at 1707 E Holyoke Ave. in the LT Armory which is about to have it's Grand Opening
I've partnered up again with Liquid Transformations
I can assist you with any upgrades or modifications you may choose for your handguns, AR platform Rifles and anything else you can think of.
I work on all makes and models of Firearms including your old relics... Love 'em!
I will do my very best to help you with EVERYTHING and I look forward to the challenge.
If by some slim chance I'm unable to help, I'll help you find someone who can.
Huge Thanx goes out to all the folks that have made this possible and y'all know who you are.
Stop by and chat awhile and see if there's something I can help you with...
My Glock Doc
509-869-2754
Call for appointment

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NRA Member

RLHas
Local SGT Sponsor
City: Medical Lake
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Springfield EMP .40
Next Firearm: AR 10 or Bolt action
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: My Glock Doc...

Post by RLHas » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Update
My Glock Doc
509-869-2754
Call for appointment

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

NRA Member