Important WA Legislation - LINK: WA gun restrictions still pending: contact your representatives and make some noise! - (Click X to dismiss) ------->
Discuss Fishing and all things fish related...
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- SGT Premium Supporter
- Posts: 700
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:33 pm
- City, State: WA
- Favorite Firearm: 1968 FN Browning 06'
- Next Firearm: 4”-6” .357 Mag
- Location: Nine Mile Falls
Horrible water conditions!!!!! Lake is about 2 ft low and they are dumping a ton of water over the nine mile dam. I trolled all of my “sure thing” trout spots and only got one strike. Tried drifting my walleye/perch spots with both bottom bouncers/crawler haulers and jig heads/grubs and caught a small 15” rainbow on a grub. Save your gas money and try other lakes until they stop dumping so much water. Good luck.
- Jr. Member
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 am
- City, State: Rockford,WA
- Favorite Firearm: Marlin 30-30 Cowboy
- Next Firearm: Ithaca M37 16ga
Thank you for the report; I seldom fish Long Lake, but I almost went Saturday. I tried Lake Roosevelt and got skunked, but at least the water seemed O.K.