SGT Premium Supporter
City: Hayden
State: ID
Favorite Firearm: Winchester M-53 4440
Next Firearm: AR15
SGT Supporter: Yes

Liquidating lifetime ammo accumulation

Post by Age:45-70 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:35 pm

Over the years I've accumulated a large private collection of ammunition. Some of it is new/old stock, some loose in bags, some reloads, some dirty, some clean, some common, and some pretty rare. None of it has been cleaned to the point that you can't get a pretty accurate idea about where it's been. I also have a quantity of empty brass, (some of that is also pretty rare) the bulk of which I'll post in the reloading section- along with random dies, primers and other equipment. Gun parts are also found in this mix, which I'll attempt to post in their proper category. The amount was pretty vast and diverse, so I had to try to divide it into many lots so as to bring some order to the chaos. Because it was drug out of storage and had to be sorted and identified on the fly, similar lots of ammunition aren't grouped numerically, so the same caliber ammunition may be found in lot 20 as is found in lot 200. I'll try to group these into the caliber categories posted on this forum as much as is reasonable, but they won't be in numerical order, and it's going to happen gradually. You'll have to browse to find all you may want among the over 400 lots, but my hope is that you'll find it was worth it. When you're interested in a certain lot or lots, please REFER TO THE LOT NUMBERS WHEN CONTACTING ME, NOT JUST THE CONTENTS OF EACH LOT. I can then easily pull out the lots by number and if you happen to need pictures, I can PM those to you. I have been honest in my assessments of this ammunition, and will identify its status: reloaded, remanufactured, factory new: to the best of my knowledge. Buying second hand ammo has risks, and you'll need to assume those risks, because I cannot. There is no guarantee- written or implied- offered with any of this ammo and the other firearm accessories and supplies. You purchase and use all these items as is, and at your own risk. I hope you enjoy browsing.