REVISED: ALL MEMBERS: New Wa State Laws Take Effect 7.1.2022

Post firearm parts / accessories / storage / services offered - For Sale / Barter / Trade...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
bladebum
Retired Global Moderator, SGT Administrator and Founding member
City: Spokane
State: WA
SGT Supporter: Yes

REVISED: ALL MEMBERS: New Wa State Laws Take Effect 7.1.2022

Post by bladebum » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:55 am

ALL MEMBERS: New Wa State Laws Take Effect 7.1.2022

Please review the links below and adjust your classified ads as needed. We hate these restrictions as much or more than anyone, but at this point, we have no choice. Hopefully these restrictions will be reversed at some point, but until then, we must protect Spokane Gun Trader from being sued or shut down. There's a lot of misinformation out there so if you have any questions concerning this, feel free to contact myself or any of the Mods. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Stay Safe... bb :)

Washington Large Capacity Magazine Ban Starts 7.1.2022
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=173410

Washington 80% Lower and Non Serialized Ban Starts 7.1.2022
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=173411
Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm" The warrior whispers back, "I am the storm"
"I am a sheepdog, I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf" Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
"Life is Short, Don't Waste It"

bladebum
Retired Global Moderator, SGT Administrator and Founding member
City: Spokane
State: WA
SGT Supporter: Yes

Re: REVISED: ALL MEMBERS: New Wa State Laws Take Effect 7.1.2022

Post by bladebum » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:46 pm

Hey Guys & Gals,
The majority of SGT Members are doing an excellent job when posting a Classified Ad that satisfies both legal and site requirements, so I wanted to give a Shout Out to those members. Thank you all for your help to keep our members and the site safe and on-line. It is greatly appreciated.
Anyone with posting issues or questions can contact myself or any of our Mod team for additional info or help. Thanks, bb :)
Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm" The warrior whispers back, "I am the storm"
"I am a sheepdog, I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf" Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
"Life is Short, Don't Waste It"