Leupold DeltaPoint Micro - Glock $350.00

Post firearm parts / accessories / storage / services offered - For Sale / Barter / Trade...
Forum rules
It is every member's responsibility to know and follow all local, State & Federal laws regarding the sale or transfer of firearms/parts/etc...in their respective jurisdictions. No illegal activity will be allowed here on SGT. This is a zero tolerance rule and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be banned permanently. Proceed solely at your own risk.
Bank Man
City: Spokane
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Tavor SAR
Next Firearm: IWI Galil Ace

Leupold DeltaPoint Micro - Glock $350.00

Post by Bank Man » Fri May 10, 2024 3:57 pm

Hi Folks,

Up for sale is a Leupold DeltaPoint Micro for, as you'd imagine, Glocks! MSRP is $399.99, my asking price is $350.00. This unit is new, I just inserted the battery to verify it works before listing it. This red dot sight replaces the rear sight on your Glock without having to worry about getting your slide milled or if you don't have the MOS system. It also mounts very low, so you do not need to adjust your draw to accommodate the red-dot, as you would with an RMR or similar sight. Should your battery die, the sight has irons milled into the back and its body functions as a ghost-ring. This sight will come with the box, original tools, mounting bracket, manual, and battery.

Here's a link to Leupold's website with more details: https://www.leupold.com/deltapoint-micro-glock

Terms: Please DM me to make an offer or ask any questions. I'm not particularly interested in trades at the moment, but the worst I'll say is "no, thank you". I'm willing to meet in the Spokane and Spokane Valley area.

Thanks for looking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bank Man
City: Spokane
State: WA
Favorite Firearm: Tavor SAR
Next Firearm: IWI Galil Ace

Re: Leupold DeltaPoint Micro - Glock $350.00

Post by Bank Man » Fri May 17, 2024 6:42 am

Friday bump!